We are looking for an experienced, enterprising and decisive incident investigator. You have an extensive business network or are willing to build one. In addition to investigating incidents, you will also provide training in this subject and perform risk analyses. We are looking for someone with a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
What will you be doing?
Your tasks will include the following:
- Conducting incident investigations and drawing up improvement plans in various sectors, including healthcare, maritime, industry and transport;
- Providing training in the field of incident investigation and risk analysis;
- Developing products within incident analyses on the basis of new insights;
- Performing risk analyses and in-depth analyses on, for example, human factors;
- Maintaining your network and spotting commercial opportunities;
- Keeping up to date of the latest developments in our field;
- Project management of your own projects.
Our ideal candidate
You have an academic working and thinking level. In addition, you have at least 5 years of demonstrable experience with incident investigations. You know and master various methods of investigating incidents. The Tripod, B-Scat and BowTie (for risks) methods are all familiar to you. Besides incident investigation, you also have experience in drawing up improvement plans, risk analyses and implementing improvements. Your background is preferably in safety or risk and incident management. You are aware of new developments in the field of safety (FRAM, Safety II, STAMP) and can separate sense from nonsense.
Based on the added value for our customers, you are able to translate this into practical instruments. You see and create opportunities to position yourself and ILFI24 well in the field of safety and incidents.
Customer focus and collegiality are of paramount importance to you. An excellent command of Dutch and English is required.
Let us know why. Besides the mentioned ‘must haves’, we are looking for personality. Who are you? What makes you so good?
Please send your application (CV + cover letter) by e-mail to Gert-Jan Kamps:[email protected]
Together with Intergo and Human Safety Academy, LFI24 is part of the Human Safety Alliance. Together we are strong in applying state-of-the-art knowledge in the field of safety, user-friendliness and sustainability. Our combined size enables us to serve the largest and most demanding customers.