We provide independent investigation and analysis services using experts well versed in major accident techniques (such as Tripod, BFA) and with a deep understanding of human performance issues.
Incident investigation support ca be provided at various levels:
- Full investigation: investigations led by LFI24 covering all aspects of the process, from initial evidence collection to formal reporting.
- Principal Investigators: Provision of expert investigators to provide executives and support to research owners.
- Expert researchers: provision of expert research services to support research.
- Research support: services related to supporting one or more steps / phases of the process.
- Coaching: coaching on the job / on-demand support (on-site, via email or telephone).
- Peer reviewer: four-eyes principle / quality control on (concept) analyses and / or reports.
The team should be carefully selected based on the nature of the event. Ideally, an investigation should be conducted by someone or a group of people with:
- Expertise in research techniques;
- Expertise of all legal or organisational requirements;
- Knowledge of health and safety at work;
- A good understanding of the work processes, procedures, persons and labor relations for the specific situation;
- Mastery of interview and interpersonal techniques and being able to apply them effectively (such as mediation or conflict resolution);
- Experience with requirements for document collection, records and data collection;
- Expertise in data analysis to be able to make conclusions and recommendations based on the collected data.
Incident investigation services are available 24/7 from multiple locations for immediate response and evidence collection. We can also be included as part of your Duty Schedule for incident investigation, in which case we will provide contact details on a weekly basis.
Call: NL +31 (0) 8 50 600 247
SE +46 (0) 8 53 525 950
The result is a research report with the following items:
- A management summary with conclusions and recommendations;
- A description of the incident;
- An explanation of the supplied analysis tool;
- A detailed analysis of the incident;
- The underlying causes;
- Advice for improvements.